Chameleon Visual is seeking a talented and motivated senior draughtsman to join our team in south London.
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience
We are a small but expanding creative agency who produce and install creative concepts for international luxury retail brands. Chameleon’s strength and main focus is designing window displays, runway shows, pop-up shops, events and exhibitions.
We are offering a senior draughtsman position within the 3D team.
The main function of the role will be modelling and rendering designs, alongside producing technical drawings for production.
– Design and deliver excellent visual imagery
– Visualise and draw up store window schemes to scale
– Work on projects from concept to production, both
– Work closely with and capably managing and overseeing other members of the 3D team
– Meet stringent deadlines with ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities on multiple projects
Skills and experience:
– 2 years of relevant experience minimum
– Proficiency in Sketchup is mandatory
– Knowledge of Vectorworks, Vray, Cinema 4D + Adobe Suite is advantageous
– Previous experience in retail design would be ideal
– Design degree (architecture/interior design/special design or similar) or significant experience in a similar role
– Technical drawing skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Strong organisational skills and methodical
– Ability to deliver projects on time and work on several projects simultaneously
– Good communicator and problem solver
To apply please send a cover letter, CV and Pdf portfolio ( 5mb maximum ) or link to: